Sunday, November 11, 2007

Back again

I am back after a 2 year hiatus...Just to update all of you, I have got married ...Ofcourse typical Tamil arranged marriage.....

What made me come back to writting...What to say..Change of stars, interests....Does that mean, was I doing interesting things in the last 2 years ...No Definitely not...

My friend Vijay Krishna, has always been penning his thoughts...vkpedia.blogspot.com

Another of my close friend, with whom I share lot of common interests, Vijay Ramachandran...cakesnbakes.blogspot.com ...has also been blogging....

VJ Ramchandran, I never knew he blogged...Once I knew he blogged, I made sure I completed all of his blogs....Then it came to me, that I should start writting again.....Then I searched for my old blog and Thankfully Google had saved it for the last 2 years.....

Thanks Google...Thanks....Except that my username and password of my account has changed, my blogspace has not changed....Hence to all of my consistent readers of blogspace, I would not keep you waiting....Let us see whether is it the same as any other new year resolutions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home